Sales & Returns
We make every effort to have satisfied customers. When finalizing your order, you agree to pay all charges stated in the checkout process. We agree to ship you exactly what you ordered in a timely manner. That's just good business.
Stock Items Ordered From Robe-Experts.com
To Cancel an item ordered on our website:
Call or email us (see below) the next business day and we will probably be able to catch the item(s) before they ship and process a full refund.
To Return an item purchased on our website:
- You have 5 days to contact us about a return.
This is a reasonable amount of time to ascertain the fit and suitability of your purchase.
We cannot process a return or exchange after 5 days.
- Items to be returned must have original tags attached and not be worn except to check for fit.
Call us first and let us know what you wish to return. We like to handle returns over the phone because of the high value of our garments. We charge a flat $9 return fee. This fee includes a pre-paid UPS return label for your box. With the label you will also receive a packing list with Return Merchandise Authorization number. Without this RMA number, the package will be refused by the manufacturer.
Call or email us (see below) and let us know what you're returning and if you need another garment in exchange (Like in a larger or smaller size). email@example.com
- We will mail a pre-paid UPS return label to apply to the outside of the box and a return packing list to enclose in the box. Try to use the original shipping container if possible and please take care to put the garment back in the poly bag it was shipped in so it does not get dirty or scuff. Securely tape the carton closed.
- Drop your box off at any UPS store, shipping center or give to a driver.
- If this is an exchange, your new garment(s) will arrive as quickly as possible.
Custom Made Garments
To Cancel a Custom order:
On Custom made items, you have 10 days to cancel your order from the time the order is placed. After 10 days, the order has entered production, material has been cut and we are committed for the item.
Custom items non-returnable:
Since custom products were made exclusively for you and we cannot re-sell them, they are non-returnable except in cases of material defect. If you have received damaged, defective, or incorrectly shipped merchandise, please contact a Robe Expert representative.
Robe Experts will ship judicial garments to valid government agencies (U.S. Federal, State, County or City municipalities) upon receipt of a signed purchase order. Please send the purchase order to the fax number below. We will fax back an invoice that includes our nominal shipping charge. Your garment will ship immediately and Robe Experts will extend 30-day terms. This billing arrangement is for governmental agencies only.
Go back to the previous page.