Sales & Returns
We make every effort to fully satisfy our customers—that's just good business.
Ready-Made Items Ordered From Robe-Experts.com
Items ordered from our website
- You have 5 days from the day you receive your order to contact us about a return.
This is a reasonable amount of time to ascertain the fit and suitability of your purchase.
We cannot process a return or exchange after 5 days.
- Items to be returned must have original tags attached and not be worn except to check for fit. If the tags have been removed, the garment is considered used and cannot be returned. Garments returned without tags attached will be refused at the warehouse.
How to Make a Return
Call us first and let us know what you wish to return. We like to handle returns over the phone because of the high value of our garments.
You will receive two email messages from Robe Experts. The first message will contain a packing document to print and include in the returned carton. This document includes the Return Authorization Number that will ensure proper exchange or credit for your return.
The second message will arrive from UPS and will contain a prepaid return label. Depending upon the reason for the return, Robe Experts reserves the right to deduct the cost of the return shipping from your final credit.
- Print the return document and UPS return label.
- Apply the UPS return label to the outside of the box with clear tape. Try to use the original shipping container if possible and please take care to put the garment back in the poly bag it was shipped in so it does not get dirty or scuff. Securely tape the carton closed.
- Drop your box off at any UPS store, shipping center or give to any UPS driver you see around town.
- If this is an exchange, your new garment(s) will arrive as quickly as possible.
Custom Made Garments
To Cancel a Custom order:
On Custom made items, you have 10 days to cancel your order from the time the order is placed. After 10 days, the order has entered production, material has been cut and we are committed for the item.
Custom items non-returnable:
Since custom products were made exclusively for you and we cannot re-sell them, they are non-returnable except in cases of material defect. If you have received damaged, defective, or incorrectly shipped merchandise, please contact a Robe Experts representative.
Robe Experts will ship judicial garments to valid government agencies (U.S. Federal, State, County or City municipalities) upon receipt of a signed purchase order. Please send the purchase order to the fax number below. We will fax back an invoice that includes our nominal shipping charge. Your garment will ship immediately and Robe Experts will extend 30-day terms. This billing arrangement is for governmental agencies only.
Go back to the previous page.